13 Trend of desirability next 10-15 years
Instructions to assessors: Express as up, down, or static. In many cases it will be possible to qualify by indicating rate of tread, i.e. rapidly or slowly downward.
- B1: will probably be still desirable for 10 years
- B2 West Hampton: Probably will hold its own for ten years
- B3: will hold its own or improve
- B5 West End:
- B8 Westover Hills: will be still desirable
- B9 Forest Hills: will be still desirable
- B10 Woodland Heights: Probably will hold its own for 10 years
- B11: Should hold up well for 10 years
- B12 Brookdale: Still desirable
- B12.5 Belleview Park & Belleview Court: Should stay still desirable
- B13 Genter Park: This area might almost be yellow. Very wealthy men retired on incomes of $30,000 to $40,000 per year. All mixed in are cheaper homes worth from $7,500 to $10,000. Very spotty neighborhood. In the midst of these fine homes HOLC has taken the title to two.
- B14 Barton Heights: will probably be still desirable for 10 years
- C1 Dunreath:
- C2 The Fan: Declining
- C3 Willam Byrd Park: Working men's homes-cheap construction will decline
- C6: If mills employing these people keeps busy, the occupancy will stay high and the decline will be slower.
- C9 Barton Heights:
- C10: will decline
- C11 Highland Park: will decline
- C13 Montrose Heights:
- C14 National Heights: