2 Description of Terrain
Instructions to assessors: Describe or give word picture of "lay of land" i.e. level, rolling, hilly; mention physical features like slopes, bluffs, fills, gullies, streams.
- A1 Laburnum Park: Flat, with sufficient roll for drainage.
- A2: Hilly
- A3 Hampton Garden and Tuckahoe: Rolling
- A4: Rolling
- A5 Windsor Farms: Windsor Farms rolling, except on the river where it is hilly. Rotheay is hilly.
- A6 Westover Hills: On a wooded steep bluff overlooking sweeping curve in the river. Awe-inspiring view.
- A7: Rolling
- B1: Rolling-wooded section
- B2 West Hampton: Rolling, partly wooded
- B3: Rolling partly wooded
- B4: Flat, with roll enough to drain
- B5 West End: Flat, but well drained
- B6: Very rolling
- B7: Rolling
- B8 Westover Hills: Rolling and wooded
- B9 Forest Hills: Rolling and wooded
- B10 Woodland Heights: Rolling
- B11: Flat
- B12 Brookdale: Generally flat. Rolling enough for drainage.
- B12.5 Belleview Park & Belleview Court: Rolling
- B13 Genter Park: Flat
- B14 Barton Heights: Rolling