2 Description of Terrain
Instructions to assessors: Describe or give word picture of "lay of land" i.e. level, rolling, hilly; mention physical features like slopes, bluffs, fills, gullies, streams.
3 neighborhoods: A3 Hampton Garden and Tuckahoe, A4, A7
- On a wooded steep bluff overlooking sweeping curve in the river. Awe-inspiring view.
1 neighborhood: A6 Westover Hills
- Windsor Farms rolling, except on the river where it is hilly. Rotheay is hilly.
1 neighborhood: A5 Windsor Farms
- Flat, with sufficient roll for drainage.
1 neighborhood: A1 Laburnum Park
1 neighborhood: A2
4 neighborhoods: B7, B10 Woodland Heights, B12.5 Belleview Park & Belleview Court, B14 Barton Heights
- Rolling and wooded
3 neighborhoods: B1, B8 Westover Hills, B9 Forest Hills
- Rolling, partly wooded
2 neighborhoods: B2 West Hampton, B3
2 neighborhoods: B11, B13 Genter Park
- Generally flat. Rolling enough for drainage.
1 neighborhood: B12 Brookdale
- Flat, but well drained
1 neighborhood: B5 West End
- Flat, with roll enough to drain
1 neighborhood: B4
- Very rolling
1 neighborhood: B6